Researchers or investigators from hospitals, academic or private laboratories looking to exchange research ideas and collaboration opportunities
Early-stage biotech companies seeking a strategic partner to advance a technology or drug program
Pharmaceutical companies interested in our pipeline or seeking collaborations
Contract research organizations enabling our drug development pipeline
More diverse partnership ranging from investors to manufacturing
More diverse partnership ranging
from investors to manufacturing
Copyright ©LG Chem. All Rights Reserved.
Copied to clipboard.
This website (the “Website”) contains information about LG CHEM LIFE SCIENCES INNOVATION CENTER, Inc., its parent company, its divisions, its affiliates, and its subsidiaries (collectively, “LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER”). Access to and use of this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using the Website, the user agrees to be bound by and to comply with this Legal Notice without limitation or qualification and the user acknowledges that it supersedes any other agreement between the user and LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER regarding this subject matter. If the user does not agree with this Legal Notice, the user may not access the Website and if the user has accessed the Website, please exit and do not use the Website.
Use of Content
Users of the Website may download or print one copy of any and all materials on the Website for personal, non-commercial use, provided that they do not modify or alter the materials in any way, nor delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. All material on this Website is provided for lawful purposes only. None of the information on this Website may be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way for commercial use without the express prior written consent of LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER. Information may be changed or updated without notice. LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER may also make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or programs described on the Website and information or material contained thereon at any time without notice. Any unauthorized use of the Website or the content is prohibited and can result in enforcement actions and other legal consequences against the user.
All content and materials available on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, Website name, code, images and logos, other than content provided by the user or third-party content, are among the Intellectual Property Rights of LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, copying, trade, distribution, transmission, publishing, display, resale, modification, creating derivative works therefrom, licensing or attempted licensing, of any content on this Website is strictly prohibited and constitutes infringement and unfair competition as well as breach of contract, unless specifically authorized in writing by LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER.
The materials and information on the Website are for general information and education purposes only. LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER does not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed
through the Website. By accessing the Website, the user acknowledges that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at the users’ sole and exclusive risk. THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION OR THAT ITS OPERATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS OR OTHER CODE THAT MAY MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. IF USER’S USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. USERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROTECTING THEMSELVES BY INSTALLING, UPDATING AND RUNNING ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAMS. INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY BE INCOMPLETE OR OUTDATED AND MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CURRENCY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS AND LINKS CONTAINED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER MAKES NO CLAIMS THAT THE MATERIALS ARE APPROPRIATE OR MAY BE DOWNLOADED OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. ACCESS TO THE MATERIALS MAY NOT BE LEGAL BY CERTAIN PERSONS OR IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES. IF THE USER ACCESSES THE WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, THE USER DOES SO AT THE USER’S OWN RISK AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE USER’S JURISDICTION. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to certain users. If the user is a patient, such information is not a substitute for advice from a doctor or other qualified healthcare provider and the user should seek qualified medical advice. This Website should not be interpreted as providing advice or giving any recommendation regarding any condition, diagnosis, prognosis, medical treatment or action required related to the user’s health and wellbeing or the health and wellbeing of others. If the user is a doctor or health care provider, any information or material contained on the Website should not be used as a substitute for the user’s own professional opinion or judgment. LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER shall not be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, exemplary, special (including lost profits) or punitive or other damages relating to a user’s use of the Website.
Limitation of Liability
USER’S USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT USER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USER’S USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR USER’S RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES. THIS IS A
COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE OR PROFITS. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, AND EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE
IN ANY JURISDICTION, LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTION SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Forwarding Looking Statements
This Website may contain “forward-looking statements” defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 regarding, among other things, financial and operating performance, investments in externally sourced innovation, strategy for growth and expectations for future product development that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical facts and may be "forward-looking statements". Forward-looking statements also include any other statements that include words such as "anticipate," ''believe’, "plan," "estimate," "expect”, "intend" and other similar expressions. Forward-looking statements are based on certain assumptions and analyses made by LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER in light of LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER’s experience and perception of historical trends, current conditions, expected future developments and other factors believed appropriate. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the success of research and development activities and the speed with which regulatory authorizations and product launches may be achieved; government regulation and oversite generally; competitive developments; the ability to successfully market products domestically and internationally; governmental investigations, and other legal proceedings; the ability to acquire and protect patents and other intellectual property both domestically and internationally; the absence of certainty regarding the receipt of required regulatory approval or the timing, costs, or terms of such approvals; any changes in business; business interruption due to hurricanes or other events outside of LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER’s control; and changes in or to the political, social and economic conditions in or to the healthcare industry or any other industry related thereto.
LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER specifically disclaims any obligation to update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future developments, or otherwise.
There may be links on the Website that will allow the user to leave the Website. The linked sites are not under the control of LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER. And LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER of the linked site.
Consent and Acceptance
By accessing and using this Website, the user consents and accepts without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions of this Legal Notice and the user agrees that the terms and conditions are binding on the user, and agrees to abide by the terms and conditions.
Submissions to the LG INNOVATION CENTER
LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from the user through the Website. Please note that any information or material sent to LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER any information or material, the user grants LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and the user also agrees that LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that the user sends LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER for any and all purposes.
If the user believes that the user’s intellectual property or other copyright-protected materials have been posted on the Website without the user’s authorization, please notify LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER immediately.
If the user breaches or violates any terms or conditions contained in this Legal Notice, LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER reserves the right to suspend or terminate the user’s access to and use of the Website immediately and the user agrees to indemnify and hold LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER harmless from and against any and all claims, losses or damages, of whatever nature or kind, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses to the fullest extent of the law.
Copyright 2019 © LG Chem Life Sciences Innovation Center, Inc., 139 Main Street, Suite 201, Cambridge, MA 02142. All rights reserved. "LG” is a registered trademark of LG Corp. All other trademarks are the property of their respectful owners.
A. Information Collected
We collect two types of information from visitors to the Sites: (1) Personally Identifiable Information only if specifically and knowingly provided by you; and (2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information, such as your IP address or cookies.
(1) Personally Identifiable Information
"Personally Identifiable Information" is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or company name. LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER collects or stores the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us. Here are some examples of manners in which we may collect your personally identifiable information on the Sites:
1. We may collect your first and last name and if you contact us with a question related to our company or services.
2. We may collect your first and last name, telephone number and mailing address if you use a service on the Sites.
3. We may collect your first and last name, mailing information and email address if you download information from a Site.
4. We may collect your name, email address or phone number if you contact us with a question.
5. If you are a candidate for employment with us, we may collect your first, middle and last name, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone and/or fax number, age, gender, citizenship, religion (US only), marital status (US only), prior military service (US only), national identifier (i.e., social security number or equivalent in your country, driver’s license, or national ID/passport number), curriculum vitae and/or any other resume summary, employment history, professional licenses, certifications, memberships and experiences, education history and language capabilities, current or prior compensation information (to the extent required and/or permitted by local laws in the US), publicly available photographs, information provided through correspondence from you and/or any interview with you, any updates to information, background check, information about health, including but not limited to any disability (US only), any closed-circuit television recordings of you from any located on our property; information provided through a survey or questionnaire that you complete for us; and any other information that may be required for the purpose of recruiting you for a specific employment position, including but not limited to your relocation preferences and requirements and information on your spouse and your dependents.
6. We may collect your name and mobile phone number if you consent to receive autodialed and/or pre-recorded telemarketing messages from or on behalf of us at your mobile number.
7. We may collect your name and mobile phone number if you consent to receive SMS/MMS messages from or on behalf of us at your mobile number.
8. We may collect your IP address, a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data, such as the webpages you view.
The above list provides an example of the personally identifiable information that may be collected on the Sites. If you do not want LG CHEM to collect your personally identifiable information, please do not provide it to us.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information
"Non-Personally Identifiable Information" can be technical information or it can be demographic information, such as your age, location, gender or interests. Non-personally identifiable information does NOT identify you personally. Here are some examples of the non-personally identifiable information that is collected via the Sites:
Internet Protocol (IP) address -- Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the webpages you view.
Cookie -- A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used to collect information about your activity on the Sites. For example, when someone visits a page within the Sites, a cookie is placed on the user's machine (if the user accepts cookies) or is read if the user has visited the Sites previously. Cookies may also be used to track users across the Web. We use the information we collect from cookies for identifying potential partners, candidates for employment and planning purposes. Collected data may also be shared, in aggregate form, with third-parties (e.g., dealers, marketers, and distributors). We do not currently honor any “do-not-track” signal sent by browsers. However, you may opt-out of targeted advertising from National Advertising Initiative members by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
You may also set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but if you do, you may not be able to take advantage of the personalized features enjoyed by other users to our Sites. Additionally, some of the cookies we use may be flash cookies or Adobe cookies. While they are harmless, they may contain non-personally identifiable information and depending on your browser, these cookies may not normally be deleted when your cookies are deleted. Please check your browser to determine where these types of cookies are stored and how they may be deleted.
Web Beacons (also known as "clear gifs," "web bugs" or "pixel tags") -- "Web Beacons" are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Sites and to help determine the effectiveness of targeted audiences. When used in HTML-formatted e-mail messages, web beacons can tell the sender whether and when the e-mail has been opened. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages.
We collect the above non-personally identifiable information from all visitors to our Sites. If you do not want LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER to have access to this information, please do not visit our Sites.
If you would like to request to review, correct, or update personal data that you have provided to us, you may contact us as indicated in the Contacting LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER section. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law. Please note that we may need to retain certain personal data for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion. If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities.
B. Use of Information Collected Via the Sites
(1) Personally Identifiable Information
We use your personally identifiable information that is collected on these Sites primarily for the following purposes:
- To ensure the Sites are relevant to your needs;
- To help us evaluate you as a candidate for employment or notify you of any vacancies, if applicable;
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you;
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of the Sites;
- To comply with LG CHEM INNIVATION CENTER’s legal obligations;
- To contact you in response to sign up forms such as Contact Us or other inquiry;
- To authorize your access to appropriate services, pages, screens and data in our system;
- To communicate with you regarding our sites and services, new services and changes to our sites and services that we may make from time to time;
- To provide customer and technical service to you;
- To comply with law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law, or comply with legal process served on us, and to protect and defend our rights or property, including our rights and property and our websites, or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of you and our other visitors; and
- To protect against fraud or potential fraud.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We use non-personally identifiable information that we gather and track to analyze trends, to administer the Sites, to track users’ movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically collected data to personally identifiable information.
C. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
(1) Personally Identifiable Information
We may share or disclose your personally identifiable information in the following instances:
- To fulfill a service to you or complete a transaction with you. For example, if you e-mail us a question, we may use your e-mail address to process your request and respond to your question.
- To our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates in order to better serve you. LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER may have to share your data with these parties in order to provide you with information or material or other opportunities to establish a business relationship with you. For example, in some instances LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER may be required to transfer your data to our parent company in Korea in order to provide you with information or opportunities not provided by us but requested by you.
- To strategic partners, agents, third party or other unaffiliated parties who may have information or material that we believe may be of interest to you. These parties may use your personally identifiable information to contact you with an offer or advertisement related to a product or service. If you do not want us to share your personally identifiable information in this manner, please do not provide us with this information.
- To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Sites and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER's behalf).
- To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property, including the rights and property of LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
- To third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
- To track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We use non-personally identifiable information collected on the Sites in the manner disclosed above, in the Section A (2). We may share this non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
D. Collection and Use of Information from Children Under the Age of 13
LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER does not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use the Sites. This does not affect medical information about minors that a healthcare professional using one of the Sites may provide in connection with our healthcare professional-directed products or services. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register on the Sites or send us any personally identifiable information.
E. International Transfer of Information
From time to time, we communicate with users who subscribe to our services via e-mail. For example, we may use your e-mail address to confirm your request, to send you information about changes to our products and services, and to send notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, users cannot opt-out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature rather than promotional and you have consented to receiving such e-mails by providing your email address.
However, we provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive other types of communication from us, such as e-mails or updates from us regarding information or material on the Sites or if you do not want us to share your personally identifiable information with third parties. For e-mails, the opt-out choice may be exercised by ticking or un-ticking the appropriate box if such checkbox is available at the points where personally identifiable information is collected or by contacting us. We will process your unsubscribe as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the unsubscribe is processed. You also may opt-out of receiving such e-mails by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link within the text of the email.
G. Forums, Chat Rooms and Other Public Posting Areas
Please note that any information you include in a message you post to any product review board, chat room, forum or other public posting area is available to anyone with Internet access. If you don't want people to know your e-mail address, for example, don't include it in any message you post publicly.
H. Third Party Web Sites
This statement applies solely to information collected on the Sites. The Sites may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites.
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign the personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information collected via the Sites.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER is done at your own risk.
Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We use firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
If we learn of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using these Sites or providing personally identifiable information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of these Sites. We may post a notice on our Sites if a security breach occurs. We may also send an e-mail to you at the e-mail address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
Since no such measure is ever completely effective, LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER does not guarantee that your personal data will be secure from theft, loss, or unauthorized access or use, and LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER makes no representation as to the reasonableness, efficacy, or appropriateness of the measures LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER may use to safeguard such data. All users are responsible for protecting and maintaining the secrecy of their own passwords. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER is no longer secure, please immediately notify us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
L. Governing Law / Venue / Forum
M. Contacting LG CHEM INNOVATION CENTER